AnC Instrument Project PTS-100(Bench Top Tube Pressure Tester)
AnC Precision has a line of innovative equipment designed for the Packaging Industry. The “Standard” PTS-100 is a typical engineering design for internal equipment products at AnC. The following outlines the steps required to produce a new instrument for AnC Precision. In this example, the product is a Tube Pressure Test Instrument (PTS-100).
AnC Engineering working with leaders in the industry to determine the needs and ensuring that the new equipment will meet those needs
- The first meeting is to understand the industry’s needs.
- Work with industries leaders to come up with a possible design.
- Develop a basic concept and requirements, then the project moves into engineering.
Engineering Developing Design
- A 3D CAD model is made using engineering software programs.
- The 3D model is then reviewed with the engineering group.
- Once the 3D model is completed and is approved by the engineering design group drawings can be made.
- With completed and approved engineering drawings, it is then released to manufacturing.
Prototype being manufactured
- The prototype parts are machined using multi-axis CNC machines.
- Once the parts are manufactured the prototype can be assembled.
- Once assembled the prototype can be tested and the results compared to the specifications determined by the Engineering Design committee.
- Completed prototype to be reviewed by customer and tested for operation.
Test Prototype in production Environment
- Prototype taken to production facility for final testing and evaluation of new design.
- Once prototype is evaluated and final changes implemented the product is ready for release to the public.