Bench-Top Hot Air Tube Sealing
TS-100: Providing assembly line output from a convenient bench-top unit.
- HOT AIR operates on 120 V @ 20 A
- TS-100 same quality as high end production machines
- 5,000 tubes per shift
- Does NOT require chiller
- Quick-change tooling
- Setting Adjustments using touch screen
- Automatic adjusts tube height, no hand cranks.
- Fingerprint™ brand data collection image
Support & Downloads
Quick Change Tooling
- Can easily produce 5,000 sealed tubes in one shift.
- Features “Quick Change Over Time”, and user-friendly touch screen controls.
- Tube sealing position is electronically determined, no need to manually adjust the sealing head position.
- The perfect solution for short runs, laboratories, or home-based businesses!
Low Power Consumption
- The first hot air, bench top Tube Sealer that operates on 120 Volts using approximately 1400 watts.
- Does not require chillers, special power circuits, or other facility modifications.
- Minimal air supply of 0.1 cfm@100psi (7 bar) needed.
- Equals the quality of top production machines in the industry.
- Using the touch screen controls precision adjustments can be made to eliminate the need for trim in most cases.
AnC Precision proudly presents the TS-100 operating on 120v power that equals the sealing quality of the top production machines in the industry.
Today’s tubes are complex and require a high level of control to maintain a nearly flawless production run. Using all state-of-the-art technology the TS-100 automatically detects the tube top and self-adjusts for the proper seal position. Fine-tuning of the seal position can be adjusted by the operator using the touchscreen controls. The touchscreen also allows the operator to make fine adjustments to the time in the hot air, temperature, and dwell using electronic controls. No cams, belts, or chains are found in AnC products.
Tubes sealed per shift
Watts Consumed per Shift
Number of Employees to Operate